Saturday, March 26, 2016

My Spring Bucket List

Hi guys! Today I want to share with you the things I'd love to do in spring... one day. Why one day, you might ask? Well, it's simply because I've actually never seen spring. The country I live in has only two seasons, summer and winter, which means that I've experienced neither spring nor Fall before! 




So here are the things I would love to do if it was spring here. And if it's spring right now where you live, feel free try out the ideas I've listed here ^^

Do a picnic 


Source

I'd find a nice, quiet spot outside and have a little picnic while watching the tree blossoms. Sounds about perfect, right?

Go star gazing 


Source

I've always been a night person so I'd really love to go out star gazing on a spring night. 

Make a bouquet


Source

I'd make a bouquet with newly blossomed spring flowers to add a little touch of spring to the house.

Make a flower crown


Source

I'd make a flower crown because while I've never worn one before, it sounds like a really lovely way to use the season's flowers for a fun little craft. 

Make a spring photo album


Source

I'd capture the highlights of my first spring in an album which would forever remind me of that time where I was able to make a bucket list come true.

Do spring DIY projects 


Source

Doing DIY projects is a hobby of mine and since I really enjoying making little crafts every now and then, it'd be fun to be able to do some spring themed ones some day. 

So those were the things I want to do in spring one day. Do you have spring where you live? What are your favorite things about the season?

Cover art by Of Stacks and Cups via Pagemodo

12 comments:

  1. Ooh, I can't wait for picnic season! Either as a full on barbecue or just sandwiches eaten outside, every meal tastes better if you're sitting on a lawn somewhere. By the way, picnics in the summer are just as great as picnics in the spring, maybe even better (less chance of rain!).
    Um, so how does winter work with you? I know you're from Mauritius and I never really thought about it - all the photos I've ever seen were of gorgeous summer. Do you get lots of rain?

    We're at the beginning of spring now, it's my favourite time of the year (and the fact that my birthday is in a month has almost nothing to do with it!). Flowers are starting to bloom everywhere and fruit trees are pink and white, so beautiful. But I'm eagerly awaiting May, when it's warm enough to walk around in short sleeves and a skirt without tights, but the heat isn't oppressive and humid and sweaty.

    And yeah, star gazing sounds like something I should take time for, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah here in Winter we get some rainy periods. Also Winter lasts roughly 6 months here XD.

      Delete
  2. Well, now I officially need to do some of these things as we have a good couple of weeks of spring still here in North Carolina. When I was little we got 3 months and I miss that because spring is my favorite season. Now I want to do all kinds of spring things. You've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in Texas so our Spring season is rather short (only about a month) but we get Spring like weather in January so our Winters are a little strange as well :D We've had a couple of meteor showers this spring so it was really cool to be able to see those and the perfect start for the season!

    Picnics are also very nice! Especially if it's at a park or a garden. I love Spring because there are always Blue Bonnets blooming everywhere as well as cherry blossom trees that are scattered around the city and it's pretty to see when you're out shopping! I think I'll be doing some of the activities you have in store because they sound so fun and they're a perfect way to celebrate the season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow meteor showers sound so cool :D And you make spring sound so lovely ^^

      Delete
  4. I didn't know where you live only has Winter and Summer! That's so cool! I can see you missing Spring though but personally I prefer the Fall - love those colours, lack of bugs and less rain :D Pinics, star-gazing (LOVE that Supernatural gif),Spring photo albums and Spring DYI all sound wonderful You're making me want to be creative when Spring finally rolls around (for real) around here! Hopefully you get to experience it for yourself soon ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like I would probably love Fall more too if we had it here! I love warmer clothes and boots. Plus I love colder weather :) And less bugs is always a plus! Thanks for the lovely comment Micheline <3

      Delete
  5. Cute! I love taking pictures during Spring time! They're always so lovely and I can almost feel the smell of flowers wafting through the air when looking at them. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a nice bucketlist! I know I would want to try and go on a picnic as well! Last spring we made plenty of flower crowns because I had a best friend who lived here and was crazy about making them :D

    ReplyDelete